Quality Service Award
What it takes to win the Rooms for Less Quality Service Award
The Quality Service Award recognizes Chamber members across all sectors that deliver outstanding 'above and beyond' service to each and every customer. Nominations are submitted by the community, and the monthly winner is selected by the Chamber Ambassadors. In addition to being recognized in the monthly Chamber newsletter, winners receive a framed certificate to display at their location.
Nominate a Chamber Member for the Quality Service Award!
Have you witnessed a Chamber member who provides consistent customer satisfaction or goes above and beyond to meet customer needs? Just fill out the form below and submit your nomination.
Recognizing Quality Customer Service
Nominees should display key customer service attributes: COURTEOUS, HELPFUL, ACCESSIBLE, RESPONSIVE, and KNOWLEDGEABLE
Areas where customers may experience exceptional service include but are not limited to:
- First impressions of staff
- Acknowledgement and greeting
- Efficient handling of customer requests
- Selling skills
- Knowledge about products or service
- Interaction with the customer
- Flexible, proactive resolution of a problem
- Ability to assess and meet customer needs and expectations
- Overall service levels and ongoing support
- Opening hours