Your Chamber of Commerce membership benefits your business everyday. While you’re focusing on new products, serving customers, staffing, and paying the bills, we’re focusing on you.
Your Chamber works diligently to make sure your membership investment is a positive one. The Chamber serves as:
- Your Advocate
- Your Trainer
- Your Supporter
- Your Promoter
- Your Opportunity
Our focus lets you Make Your Mark on your customers, your community and your bottom line.
As your advocate, the Chamber:
- Establishes positive working relationships with all government officials to ensure that your voice is heard.
- Monitors and reports legislative activity affecting small business and community development.
- Presents a pro-business, pro-community unified message with local, state, and federal legislative agenda each year.
- Stands as the face of business to the community at large.
As your trainer, the Chamber offers periodic specialty training and Power Lunches—seminars and workshops about topics you need when you need them from industry experts.
As your supporter, the Chamber:
- Provides resources for business retention and expansion plans.
- Help you recognize and take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Facilitates networking sessions with other business and industry owners, ensuring connectedness with customer expectations and each other.
As your promoter, the Chamber:
- Provides your contact information online with a link to your business at www.christiancountychamber.com as well as the annual ReMarkable Community Guide & Member Directory.
- Lists new members, ribbon cuttings and ground breakings in The Chamber Connection.
- Offers affordable advertising rates in numerous publications to both members and the public.
- Provides member referrals and relocation packets to prospective customers.
- Provides exclusive sponsorship opportunities at an array of events that get you noticed.
As your opportunity, the Chamber:
- Presents business-to-business networking opportunities through Business After Hours, Eye Opener Breakfasts, and other events.
- Invites your participation in important community initiatives such as workforce development, business recruitment and more.
- Connects you to information that leads to opportunities with referrals and relocation packets.
If you are interested in becoming a Chamber Member or would like more information, email Robin Tabor.