Chair Ambassadors Committee
The Ambassadors exist to enhance member participation in Chamber of Commerce activities and to serve as the liaison between the Chamber membership and the Board of Directors. As a part of this mission, Ambassadors ensure that the needs of the membership are addressed.
Benefits of Being a Ambassador
Ambassadors are an enthusiastic group of professionals who are well-connected in the Christian County community. By participating in the various Ambassador activities, you and your business regularly interact with the community's top decision makers. The result is relationship-building with those who can help you open doors and enhance sales for your company. Plus, by being involved in an active Chamber of Commerce, you and your business remain aware of the latest developments in the community's growth and opportunities.
Activities of the Ambassadors Committee
- Liaisons for New Chamber Members
- Greeters at the Chamber Business After Hours Events
- Greeters at the Chamber Eye Opener Breakfast Events
- Ribbon Holders at the Chamber Ribbon Cuttings
- Hosts/Hostesses at the Chamber Annual Dinner & Celebration
- Volunteers at the Chamber of Commerce Brag ‘N Rights Golf Classic
- Team Members in the Annual Chamber Membership Drive
How to Be an Ambassador
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Chamber Ambassadors, download the application and submit it to Chandler Ladd
The Ambassadors meet on the second Thursday of the month at 12:00 P.M. to discuss their program of work. The location varies. . The cost is $48.00 every six months to cover the cost of lunch during the monthly meeting. Guests are always welcome.