Fill out the form below to nominate your favorite business for the annual Compass Awards competition.
• Century Award/ 50+ - Recognizes a business/organization that has been in business for over 100+ years (or 50+ years if necessary) and that has demonstrated a commitment to customer service and community involvement during its length of business.
• Commercial Construction Award – Recognizes a company that is a hallmark of excellence in commercial construction and corporate citizenship
• Distribution Award – Recognizes a distribution-oriented company that is noted for their significant impact on our regional economy and corporate citizenship.
• Horizon Award – Recognizes a new business, three years or newer, that is showing tremendous promise for future growth and /or making a significant impact in the community.
• Industrial Award – Recognizes a large industrial employer that is showing growth in profit, workforce and contributions to the community.
• Non-Profit Award – Recognizes a non-profit for their excellence in performance strong financial management and positive impact on the community.
• Regionalism Award – Recognizes a regional-oriented business that has locations in multiple communities in the Southern Pennyrile and is serving as a leader in the advancement of the region.
• Residential Construction Award – Recognizes a residential construction company/home builder that is continuing to invest in new developments while ensuring a quality product and community involvement.
• Retail Award – Recognizes a retail-oriented business for their growth in sales, expansion and customer service.
• Retail/Food Service Award – Recognizes a food service/restaurant company for their growth in sales, expansion and customer service.
• Service Award – Recognizes a service based company for their exceptional service and community involvement.
• Specialized Service – Recognizes a specialized service company for their exceptional service and community involvement.
• Spirit of Entrepreneurism Award – Recognizes an individual or business that exemplifies the spirit of entrepreneurism and the commitment to constant improvement, innovation, investment and inspiration.
• Sunset Award – Recognizes a business/organization that has recently gone out of business and that had a history of community and chamber involvement.
If you have any questions, call (270) 885-9096, or email email@example.com