All nominations may be submitted online at christiancountycares.com. Deadline for nominations is May 14, 2015. The award will be presented at the Chamber’s Annual Dinner on June 4th.
Nominees will be voted on by members of the Christian County Chamber of Commerce and a judge’s panel.
The recipient of Christian County Young Professional of the Year Award should, at least, meet the following criteria:
* Be a resident of Christian County.
* Must be 40 years of age or younger.
* Conduct their business primarily in the Christian County area.
* Exhibit outstanding customer, patient or client relations and service.
* Be active in the community outside of normal job functions.
* Be a leader in their field in education and training (certifications, trainings, etc.).
* If applicable, be a member of professional organizations in their field.
* Display a courteous and professional attitude in all situations and encounters.
*This signup form is for businesses who are looking for qualified college-level interns.