Leadership Hopkinsville-Christian County develops the leadership potential within our community. The program brings together individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, who have a demonstrated talent and commitment for leadership.
The program includes:
- One full day of class each month (2-day retreat in August) in various locations throughout the area.
- Classroom study and homework.
- Small group discussions.
- Facility tours.
- Extensive program, class, and community related group projects.
- Community service events.
- Training in leadership skills.